Are you the missing piece of team Greenflex?
Innovation and out-of-the-box solutions are embedded in our Greenflex DNA. We believe that in order to achieve this, a great work environment is essential. That’s why we made a safe haven out of Greenflex, where ‘work hard, play hard’ is our personal motto.
Are you cut from the right meat? Then take a look at our vacancies below and apply today!
Are you soon graduating in a marketing-related master, bachelor or postgraduate degree and are you looking for a challenging internship? As a start-up we face many challenges and we can certainly use your help!
- You help to implement our marketing strategy;
- You create mailings, blog posts, social media posts, etc. by using all your communication and graphic skills;
- You participate in the renewal of our brochure;
- You discuss which actions can be taken to generate leads together with the business manager and marketer;
- You are a progressive, eager to learn and ambitious person;
- You have a fluent pen, both in Dutch and in English;
- You are looking for a hands-on experience where you see results of your efforts.
Mail us your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can schedule an appointment to see if we match.
Do you have a passion for quality management, are you soon graduating in a relevant master, bachelor or postgraduate degree and are you looking for a challenging but above all an educational internship? Don’t hesitate to contact us, because we can use your help!
- Internal auditing of our current FSSC 22000 standard and implementation of the measures that need to be taken;
- Fine-tuning our declarations of conformity & product specifications;
- Development of a master quality questionnaire (in line with the GFSI standards);
- Supporting projects and contributing to improvements.
- You are an ambitious, self-managing and eager to learn person;
- You are studying in a field relevant to quality management;
- You feel in thouch with the food and food contact material industry;
- You are looking for a hands-on experience where you will see results of your efforts.
What we offer:
- An educational internship where you can have a real impact;
- An open working atmosphere, in which you have every opportunity to develop yourself further;
- Work with a young and dynamic team;
- Very close cooperation and support;
- You are fully involved in the operation of the company.
Apply below or mail us your CV and motivation, so we can schedule an appointment to see if we match.
Are you looking for a positive work environment?
Greenflex offers you an amazing (work)place to live!